About Me

My name is Julian and I like spending time with family and I'm a big brother of three (I'm the oldest). I have two sisters one of them is five years old and the other is about 4 months and my little brother is just 2 weeks old. In my spare time I like to watch TV, play video games, and hangout with my friends (my favorite TV show is rick and morty and my favorite video games are GTA V and DOOM). During the summer I started my own business: I mow lawns (the pay is REALLY good) for now it's just me and my dad but maybe soon I can hire more people.

Comments

  1. That's pretty cool man I hope you become what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayyyyy that's lit bro. I love playing on GTA V and watching Rick and Morty too. I like Morty better though:) What's your favorite character in Rick and Morty??? Your blog's cool, hope I talk to you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bravest Man I Know