In Ten Years From Now...

In ten years from now i see myself with a house something not too big but something not too small. I'd also have a family: I'd have a wife and a kid maybe two (no more). I see myself with a job as being a mechanical or chemical engineer and because of my job I'd have lots of money for my using. I would also have a house i want something that's not too big but also not too small I want a house that is just the right size. With all the money that I have i would use it to buy myself a lot of jordans (my favorite is the elevens) and maybe if my kids wants some I'll get some for them. If I have the extra time I might have a gaming career (if I can I'll go professional). Lastly while I'm still young I want to do more parkour (definitely want to go professional and to look cool).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bravest Man I Know

About Me